lentries l profile l tag l memory l links l

THOMAS BLOG! This blog is create to keep sad and laughter life of mine. the content consist of love, sex, arguement, army, fighting, friend, family and perhaps enemy.

if you think that you are too uncomfortable or uneasy with it the [X] at the top right hand corner of the window is always welcome you to press, By pressing it the magic will bring you out.

if you think is nice and enjoying reading it please come back again, I'm please to see you again! Do rememeber to tag tooo ! (:
•Saturday, March 20, 2010 • 6:24 PM•
•B O R E D !•
I'm bored to the max people.
I'm working today and i do nothing !!
i should have stay in the hotel and go walk around Cambodia la.

I'm like watching youtube and webcamming with brenson.
chatting with friends and facebook-ing.
i'm soooo going crazy if i go on like that.
so i'm planning to have a half day off tomorrow.

but walking around at a not familiar place and
unable to communicate with them is kinda of scary
so i need to plan this well tml .

Good bye people. i'm going off !!

From Cambodia with love
THOMAS(:

Labels: