lentries l profile l tag l memory l links l

THOMAS BLOG! This blog is create to keep sad and laughter life of mine. the content consist of love, sex, arguement, army, fighting, friend, family and perhaps enemy.

if you think that you are too uncomfortable or uneasy with it the [X] at the top right hand corner of the window is always welcome you to press, By pressing it the magic will bring you out.

if you think is nice and enjoying reading it please come back again, I'm please to see you again! Do rememeber to tag tooo ! (:
•Saturday, April 10, 2010 • 3:37 AM•
•Like Seriously.•
Today is amazing day. Like seriously ! hahahs.
i went to do replacement of my Blue I/C :'(
Krys went down with me and I'm so sorry for keeping her waiting.
cos i lost track of time. I'M LIVING IN MY OWN WORLD !
So i cab down immediately. I'm so sorry krys !
i got a short interview with them regarding my lost of I/C.
so instead of paying S$100 i paid S$60.

after I'm done with my I/C. we went down tgt to city hall for dinner.
Our dinner is a planned dinner at sakae sushi !
but for no reason city link sakae sushi got no BUFFET DINNER ! :(
so we find all ways and places that have sushi buffet.
we search for sushi teh, Suki Sushi and a few more.
but we end up having our dinner at Suntec Sakae Sushi !
they serve buffet there !!!
so we went down for our buffet at 5PM but the staff say buffet start at 6.30PM
meaning we wander around for f 1h30min doing nothing.

so we finally have our dinner started.
is like super super long since i eat sushi la.
The table conversation is funny. we laugh like we own the whole place.
Michelle keep complaining me eating her food when is buffet sia.
and and and she eat 5 bowl of Cha Soba. LIKE SERIOUSLY !
we camwhore and talk rubbish in the restuarant till 9.

head to esplanade for more camwhore and feel the wind wind !! lol.
and finally we head back home at 11PM.
is really a enjoyable day LIKE SERIOUSLY !

*LIKE SERIOUSLY is some joke of the day we had. LIKE SERIOUSLY.

PHOTOS
Group Photo. i like !

Ahmei and Me.

Another Nice Group Photo.
When Eastern met Western. (Chopstick and spoon)
Michelle ahmei eat this 5 BOWL !
Sakae Sushi
Number 3

Singapore.




That's All for today

Regards,
THOMAS

Labels: