lentries l profile l tag l memory l links l

THOMAS BLOG! This blog is create to keep sad and laughter life of mine. the content consist of love, sex, arguement, army, fighting, friend, family and perhaps enemy.

if you think that you are too uncomfortable or uneasy with it the [X] at the top right hand corner of the window is always welcome you to press, By pressing it the magic will bring you out.

if you think is nice and enjoying reading it please come back again, I'm please to see you again! Do rememeber to tag tooo ! (:
•Wednesday, December 14, 2011 • 10:40 PM•
•My last fall !•
WARNING! Prepare to see some gore photos

on 12Dec11 i skid off my bike on a drizzling rain.
Thank god that I'm safe with minor injuries.

I don't really know who's fault it is?
All i know is i jam brake because the front car jam brake
then after that all i know is im on the ground rolling.
i skidded off around >50m ? I'm glad that's people stop to help me up.
I can't imagine if i'm in china after the little girl incident.

I remember when i stood up from my fall i was thinking to cab back home.
but I'm at CTE how to flag a cab? right?
so i got no choice but to ride back home. YES I RIDE BACK!
I can remember the pain i had and teary eye! oh gosh :'(

So what happen is i call my supervisor who i suppose to meet for dinner.
he came down my house and bring me to clinic for wound cleaning.
I suppose the doctor was shocked to see my wounds.
And i was in the room for nearly 30 mins and I GOT INJECTION! arghhhh ! i hate it.

this what happen on my waist area.

My Left foot
My Right Foot
My toe nail actually came off that's what ki

My Left Knee after bandage
Yes the doctor is so decide to wrap the whole foot cause i cant wear footwear.

nevertheless this post is to remind me to ride safely !!
And to all the rider out there too.

Thomas